Hacking was never a straightforward piece of work. None! So many tech freaks also aspire to be a hacker. It’s easy to be a Hacker. What’s hard is being a good one, just like being an Instagram account hacker. We’re putting down some tips and stuff that good hackers do in this article. Having good computer skills is an obvious thing needed to be a hacker, so it is excluded in this article.
- Keep yourself up to date: You have to stay tuned to what’s new on the market for apps. Keep searching for the latest hacking tools which can support you. Technology and research, after all, have made things simpler, so make use of them. The hardware is newer, so the research is easier.
- Be patient: Patience is a quality every hacker in him should have. Rome, as they claim, wasn’t created in a day, so is hacking. If you think it is a challenge for a day or two to hack someone’s profile or something, I’m sorry to say you are wrong! Hacking takes diligence, and of course, it also continues to test it, as it can take around a week or two in some cases to hack a profile!
- Be a keen observer: This quality can help guess you. A good observer looks at things very carefully and keeps them in mind because you never know what’s next and whenever it helps you. So, if you visit someone’s Facebook profile, let’s say, look carefully at stuff like what the person likes music, movies, Facebook pages, etc.
- An outstanding guess-maker: After collecting a person’s information from his/her Facebook profile, his/her primary email address becomes your main focus for the hack. There’s a test that shows how good you ‘re at making guesses. Well, I’m not saying that’s making guesses about passwords, but you can try answering the security issues. And the person’s information has the highest likelihood of getting hidden answers in them.
- Never ignore small things: Simple things meant stuff you would never have dreamed of paying much attention to them, that is where you are wrong. Even tiny, unnecessary information about the person can later turn out to be of great value. This aspect is interlinked with the consistency of being a good observer and making the guesswork.
- An effective persuader: You should have excellent persuasive skills to set your target to log in to your phisher. Okay, convincing the person on the other end is a bit tough, but hey, if you are an efficient and effective persuader, you are halfway through.