Regardless of whether you have children heading out to school, moving into a condo, or in the event that you have more youthful children – you need to be certain they think about safe food stockpiling temperatures. An audit of safe stockpiling for refrigerated or solidified nourishments can forestall genuine sickness. Microscopic organisms increase in nourishments that are left at room temperature for a long time, particularly meat and dairy items. Bacterial balancing can typically be forestalled if food is appropriately refrigerated or solidified and cooked to adequate temperatures. Here is a straightforward agenda to audit with the family to keep food ailment from inappropriately put away nourishments.
Putting away Refrigerated Food
There is a limit regarding to what extent food can be kept in the ice chest. When the food starts to look or smell horrible, it ought to be tossed out. Follow these tips to help protect refrigerated food:
- Always keep the temperature in the ice chest at 4ºC or 40º F or less to hinder bacterial development.
- Store eggs in their container on a rack, not the entryway.
- Keep meat and poultry items in the first bundling. Bundling contains significant data, similar to best before dates, regardless of whether it was recently solidified, and where the item is from detestability.
- Keep your refrigerator clean to keep away from cross-defilement from spilled or ruined nourishments
- Do not let meat or juices of crude meat and poultry cung cap kho lanh cong nghiep causing pollution of different nourishments.
- Check marks to check whether refrigeration subsequent to opening is required, when a vacuum seal is broken. Refrigerating food diminishes development of living beings which can cause food contamination. Food is generally sheltered as long as about fourteen days in the wake of opening, except if in any case expressed on the mark.
- Do not store food in open metal jars in the fridge. Move food to glass or plastic reusable compartments.
Putting away Frozen Food
- Keeping food at – 18ºC 0º F stops bacterial development, however it does not eliminate microscopic organisms as of now there.
- Food can be defrosted in the ice chest, under virus running water or in the microwave.
- If you defrost food in the microwave, cook it right away.
- Food that is cooler consumed – dry in certain spots – is sheltered to eat yet may not taste generally excellent.
- Do not refreeze food that was solidified at that point defrosted. In the event that you cook the food when it is defrosted, at that point you may refreeze it.